Lecithin "95" granules 16 oz (Minimum 95% Phosphatides) Solgar

Lecithin "95" granules 16 oz (Minimum 95% Phosphatides) Solgar
Item# 033984015616
$17.60

Natural Soya, Minimum 95% Phosphatides SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS SUGAR, SALT AND STARCH FREE

Serving Size 1 Tablespoon (Approx. 7.5 g)

Amount Per Tablespoon % Daily Value Calories 50 Calories from Fat 35 Total Fat 4 g 6%* Saturated Fat <1 g 5%* Total Carbohydrate 2 g <1%* Calcium 60 mg 6% Phosphorus 225 mg 23% Magnesium 15 mg 4% Potassium 90 mg 2% Inositol 165 mg ** Choline 260 mg ** Phosphatidylcholine 1639 mg ** Phosphatidylinositol 998 mg ** Phosphatidylethanolamine 1425 mg ** Linoleic Acid 2210 mg ** Linolenic Acid 260 mg **

* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ** Daily Value (DV) not established.

Ingredient: Soya Lecithin Granules 16oz