Serving Size: 8 Fluid Oz.
Servings per Container:
Borax (4%), Phenol (1.5%)
In a Base of: Water, Glycerine, Sodium Borate, Sodium Bicarbonate, White Oak Bark, Boric Acid, Chlorophyll, Natural Mint Flavor, Myrrh, Alfalfa, and Irish Moss.
• Anti-Fungal Wash
• Antiseptic Wash
• Made with Natural White Oak Bark
• Topical and oral antiseptic rinse
• Beneficial against microbial infections
• Great for feminine hygiene considerations
• Beneficial for sore throats and gums deterrent
• Relieves stinging and itching of skin irritation
• Great for athletes feet, fungal growth and yellow toe syndrome
• Contains no alcohol
Vinco's Microseptic is ideally suited for situations where disinfections and relief of pain is desired.
Directions for use:
Shake well prior to use. For oral and topical use only. Do not swallow.
As an oral rinse - Dilute 1:1 with water/rinse and gargle thoroughly for about 15 seconds
For sore throats - Use 1 to 2 tbs, full strength. Deep gargle until tingle diminishes.
Fungal Infection - Wash area with soap and water. Use full strength and rinse, dab or soak.
Cuts & Abrasions - Use full strength, dab or rub over area with clean cloth.
Feminine Hygiene - Dilute 1:4 (MicroSeptic:water) and use as a douche.
Note - Where indicated to rub, dab, etc., do not place cotton ball, swab or cloth back into bottle.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.